MIDA SELF PV S2.0 SELF-ADHESIVE
MIDA SELF PV S2.0s is a high performance polyester based waterproofing material designed for use as a vapour control layer or base layer in built-up roofing systems. It is particularly suited to specifications where fire safety does not allow the use of torch-on membranes and is ideal for both new build and refurbishment roofing applications. MIDA SELF PV S2.0s can be applied to all suitable substrates as part of a range of high performance roofing systems. The product is not recommended for use as single layer waterproofing.
- Flame free, self-adhesive application
- Easy to peel removable film
- High resistance to foot marking
- Low temperature flexibility at -15°C
- Suitable for all types of roofing application