Pro-Force is to be used to reinforce liquid waterproofing materials when structural movement is anticipated or when the general reinforcing of the waterproofing material is required.
- All areas subject to structural or thermal movement.
- Changes to substrate
- Pipes and protrusions
- Good mechanical properties
- Long shelf life
- Available in various sizes, cutting down wastage
- Light-weight, flexible and easy to apply
- Easy to cut and shape
- Pro-Force reinforcing fabrics must be laid into the first coat of waterproofing which must be allowed to dry prior to the application of the second coat
- A full or partial layer of Pro-Force depend on the system specification
|Form||E-Glass matting bound with an emulsion binder|
|Roll Size||150mm x 20mm : 1m x 20m : 0.95m x 127m|