The material is intended for indoor use. Suitable for:
- Sealing joints in the ventilation system (ducts, floors exible ducts).
- Sealing of various pipes in cold areas.
- The product adjacencies to the walls, and other protruding parts for sealing the interior floors of the roll and mastic materials.
- The unit is waterproof floors in the rooms (bathrooms, kitchen) without the use of protective cement sand screed. Directly on the material can be glued ceramic tile.
Also used where the material will be closed from the effects of UV-rays:
- The unit capillary cutoff for masonry and wood construction.
- Vapor barrier and waterproofing assembly seams at the organization of heat insulation of foamed polyethylene.
NICOBAND INSIDE is a self-adhesive sealing and waterproofing polymer-bitumen tape. Produced by unilateral application of anti-adhesion to the polymer film self-adhesive bitumen-polymer binder consisting of bitumen, SIS (styrene-isoprene-styrene) polymer modifiers and special adhesive additives. Self-adhesive non-woven polypropylene (Spunbond) is used as a protective layer on the other side.
Attached to the dry and cleaned surface. Fit, without any equipment. It is recommended to work at temperatures above +5 °C.
Store in a place protected from atmospheric precipitation and direct sunlight.
|Lenght 3 m||+||+||+||+||–||–|
|Lenght 10 m||–||+||+||+||+||+|